If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (828) 692-3337

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Bathroom Fire In Henderson County Home

Sure, we've all heard of homes catching on fire from cigarettes and if you're a smoker you may think to yourself "that would never happen to me." Well, this home owner unfortunately found out the hard way, that it's very important to dispose of cigarette butts properly. Thankfully no one was hurt in this fire and the fire department was on the scene quickly. Our team cleaned the entire home from floor to ceiling, removing the soot buildup and smoke odor that affected every inch of this home. After the intensive cleaning, our SERVPRO of Henderson County team was able to fully restore the bathroom and the bedroom that was affected by the fire.